Monday, February 2, 2015

We are happy to announce that Joy Tussey has joined our staff! 

Here is a brief introduction....        

Let me introduce myself..... I was born and raised in Whitley County.  I have worked in the health care field for many years and I love it! It has always been my desire to assist others in obtaining a healthy lifestyle.  To ensure I provide the best care possible I maintain continuing education training and hold multiple degrees and licensure in the medical field.

I discovered massage therapy after suffering a back injury. I was told by doctors and physical therapists I would never be able to work again or have a normal life without pain and limitations. I started researching avenues for recovery and discovered massage therapy and its great benefits for patients suffering from injuries similar to mine. Massage worked! I was able to take back my life through massage. Today I am healthy and leading a full active lifestyle. 

Now I want to give back by sharing the benefits of massage with others who can benefit from chiropractic and massage.  Massage changed my life. If you are looking for a relaxing massage to relieve stress or a medical massage to address pain from a fall or injury, this is the perfect place for you. Our friendly staff is here to assist you with your healthcare needs. 

Check out website for a massage special!  I look forward to meeting everyone!  www.lschiro.com

859-271-5433

No comments:

Post a Comment